- Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you by email that your refund has been processed.
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons outside of our control, the customer may only receive a partial refund at the discretion of the Warehouse/Shipping Manager
- Refunds do not apply to the original shipping cost
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days
- If you have not received your refund after the 7-10 business days, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If your refund is being transferred to your bank account, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before transactions are processed.
- If you are concerned regarding the status of your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product and we offer a sale on that product at any later date, we will not offer a refund of the price difference or price match. Price is FINAL once the order has been placed.
Note: Discontinued items will not be refunded