- When your order arrives you have 30 days to inspect your package for any damaged, defective or missing items and contact us for a return/refund.
- We are unable to offer a refund or return for purchases made if it has been 30 days or more.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days of delivery.
- If you would like to return a product or an order that is not damaged, defective, or incomplete, we will honor the return but at the customer's shipping expense and the refund policy will be enforced.
- There may be a 10% restocking fee that will be deducted from the order that is being returned. That fee is up to the warehouse manager's discretion.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (a confirmation email with an invoice should have been sent to you after your order was placed) in an email and the reason for your request.
- For broken items, photos of the box and broken items are required, for missing items a photo of the packing slip is required, for defective items a return label may be required.
Incorrect Item Received
- If you receive the incorrect item that you had purchased, we require a photo of the item you did receive
- Once the incorrect item has been verified, we will send the correct product
- Sometimes, we may ask for the incorrect item to be sent back to us, not at the customer's expense.
Note: Some products are non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloaded Digital Products
- Some health and personal care items
- Damaged or spoiled products
- Discontinued products
- Diffusers come with a 30-day replacement warranty and a 6-month manufacturer warranty. Your Oil Tools will cover a replacement diffuser within 30 days of purchase
- If your diffuser is defective, we ask that you take a 15-30 second video of your diffuser and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your video and determine it is defective and unable to be fixed, then we will process your diffuser for a replacement. Your diffuser must be returned in the original packaging.
- If you would like to return your diffuser, it must be unopened, unused, and returned back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Return Address & Information
- To return your product, you should mail your product(s) to: Your Oil Tools 146 Londonderry Turnpike Unit 16 Hooksett, New Hampshire US 03106
- Your Oil Tools is not responsible for the shipping costs of returned items and is at the discretion of the Shipping/Warehouse Manager to waive the incurred shipping charges
- Shipping times may vary depending upon where you live, therefore, affecting the overall time frame of your refund
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Your Oil Tools does not guarantee packages/items that are being returned to us.
May 11, 2023