Replacement for Broken or Damaged Product(s)
- Any damaged or broken products will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- We ask that there be at least one photo of both the broken/damaged item and the box.
- Any requests for replacements of broken or damaged items without photos will be up to the discretion of the Shipping/Warehouse Manager and may result in the customer purchasing the postage.
- Please attach photos in an email, including your order number (which can be found in your confirmation email) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Damage or Injury to the Customer
- Your Oil Tools shall not be held responsible for any injury related to the use of our products.
- Many of our products are glassware and are breakable. The customer should take proper care to ensure the handling of glass is done in a safe manner.
- The manufacturer warranties apply for damages or injury resulting from the use or operation of diffusers and other electronic products.
- In all cases, Your Oil Tools shall not be responsible for injury sustained due to the improper usage of any of our products.